May Christ bring us all together to everlasting life. Rule of Benedict
When you become a Catholic Benedictine nun, you choose a vocation to an order that is more than 1500 years old. Benedictine Sisters are different from other orders, praying and living in monastic community, yet going out for ministries. We follow the Rule of Benedict
, a loving guide to life in community. Contact us!
We'll share how be a Catholic Benedictine Sister.How are Catholic Benedictine Sisters different?
- We crave silence ... and laughter.
- We crave solitude ... and companionship.
- We drop everything three times a day to pray together.
- Our ministries - from canon law to social work, and education to helping the poor - never take us far from home.
Ask yourself these questions:
If you answer "yes," you could be being called. Learn more:
- Have you ever felt an urge to consider Catholic religious life as a Sister?
- Have you ever felt like you don't "fit in"?
- Have you ever longed to spend time with others like you?
- Is being involved in a Catholic life-giving faith community important to you?
Discerning the Right Community for You